From the 15th – 19th of May, the BCI is hosting Business Continuity Awareness Week (BCAW) with the theme of “Embracing the Challenge of Resilience”. Throughout the week our very knowledgeable consultants will be exploring each topic and putting pen to paper and discussing the relevant topic.
Each day tune into our website or via LinkedIn to see what they have to say.
The following dates and topics are the following:
- 15th May: Cyber Resilience
- 16th May: Supply Chain Resilience
- 17th May: Operational Resilience
- 18th May: Personal Resilience
- 19th May: Organizational Resilience